Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Letih tahap dewa...

Last saturday and sunday, I was in Melaka for X-empat-JC recording sessions. It was super fun and full of excitement..! But, I'm really really exhausted the day after... fuh..!!! Until now I can still feel the tiredness... a bit very sleepy at work, but who want to scold me?!? I taiko mah..!!! Eh eh.. no lah... I don't take mc leave, even though I could.. haha... I love my work bah... la la la la... la la hari-hari kerja!

Here just a few photos to share with you all... enjoy!


















My younger sister, Gloria, singing her heart out...

















In the console room.

















Look at that! A huge replica of a lizard..

















Ahha.. Gotcha..!!!
Huh.. I wonder what were they thinking?!? Simpan Kosong? Keep Empty?!? Haha...
Please, is there anyone who can tell me if the chinese words correct or not..?!?

6 comments:

John Eddy J said...

Simpan kosong? UH?.. ahahahaha.. is it for the notice or just some kinda "just for laugh" notice board.. u better check if there's any hidden camera to check ur reaction.. *cAK!..you on TV!!!wakakakakakaa..
*:d;:d
P/S weird things happen.. :)

John Eddy J said...

I,ve checked my my chinese friend. There's nothing wrong with the chinese word. it's mean " Jing Zhi Ting Che" Jing Zhi = Di larang, Ting=Letak, Che= Kereta, actually ada tone mark bah itu.. tapi it would be clear to you all.. cao.. cao.. arigato sannnnn..

David Nelson said...

O ya ka? Nasib Baik bahasa cina dia betul.. Haha...

Joel Johnny said...

Wakakaka.. Ni barulah namanya BAHASA JIWA BANGSA tul! Ah seng ni namanya LAWAK TAHAP DEWA oso! (ketawa golek-golek..) Hahahahahaha... SIMPAN KOSONG!!! Anyway good luck for the recording progress you where doing now.. Lets the Voices Of Truth Rock the World! Hehe!

Troisnyx said...

Wow. You run a recording studio ?

David Nelson said...

No laa troisnyx... it's not mine.. (but I planned to have one.. hehe)